Playstation network

Associate
Is there anywhere / anyway of checking if a username will or won't be available before I purchase my shiny new ps3? (Ideally I wanted to use the same one I use for my Xbox 360 and is also the same as my username on here) :)

Soldato
So, if you can't get the PSN user ID you won't be buying a PS3 then?:D

Or, you could change the live ID (for a charge which is a joke BTW) and have the two match.. lol

I can see why you'd want them both the same, pain to remember two console ID's..

Soldato
Yes, go on the Playstation website and try and register there. It will ask you for a user name of your choosing, type that in then click next. If it's available it will move you to the next step in registration, if not it will just say so.

Associate
OP
Not a clue, I got a crap response off Sony, so just made my name longer, I've had this name for years.
Originally started off in Counter-Strike in 1999 as Indiana, then during the the 1337 years, a year or two later it morphed into Ind3h, then it's been that ever since :)
As if some other dude has the same :mad:

Soldato
My ps3 is the biggest waste of money I've made this year. Buy a seperate blu-ray player, get the mrs a wii and then everyones happy! :)

pretty sure i'd rather use move on the ps3 rather than the nintendo wii really as it'll have more adult games. i cant see how its been a waste, plus there must have been something about the ps3 you liked? or was it a impulse buy :p

Soldato
Well PSN is free so if your userID is gone then just add some numbers to the end of it... I know, not ideal but with more and more PS3 systems being sold they user ID base will slowly get taken up.

I wonder how many have more then one account though?

Associate
pretty sure i'd rather use move on the ps3 rather than the nintendo wii really as it'll have more adult games. i cant see how its been a waste, plus there must have been something about the ps3 you liked? or was it a impulse buy :p

Hi,

I fancied gran turismo 5, and I like some of the older games on it but after buying it, all it does now is sit under the tv, unused - unless there is something on the tv I want to record!

Back
Top Bottom