Playstation Now - is it worth it?

Soldato
I got an email for a free trial and searched around the net and noticed the price is £12.99 per month.

The price seems kinda high considering I'm also paying for the PS+ too.

If you have both Playstation Now and PS+ do you think its worth the money?

Soldato
From my own experience I tried it when they had a free trial at the start. I played Uncharted 3 and it felt very weird streaming it to my PS4. The game felt too 'loose' like there was a delay - not an obviously visible delay but it just felt wrong to me. The actions of the character I was controlling was not as instant as I am used to. Maybe it was my connection and maybe others are fine with it but that was my own experience. Hard to explain but I didn't like it.

Also it should be more like £6.99 not £12.99.

Soldato
OP
From my own experience I tried it when they had a free trial at the start. I played Uncharted 3 and it felt very weird streaming it to my PS4. The game felt too 'loose' like there was a delay - not an obviously visible delay but it just felt wrong to me. The actions of the character I was controlling was not as instant as I am used to. Maybe it was my connection and maybe others are fine with it but that was my own experience. Hard to explain but I didn't like it.

I can imagine there would be lag. I think I'll give it a miss. They should really include it in PS+.

Soldato
TBH I didn't realise it was streamed. I've not used it but they offered a full trial but when I had a look I've played all their big games so didn't think it was worth it.

Back
Top Bottom