Please help me find a tv series.

Soldato
Hi everyone. i love watching military documentary and really really love watching the training shows that show the lads in training going through hell.

Anyway i stumbled upon a news article for a tv show called Para Platoon : earning the maroon beret. This was made by ForcesTV as a flagship launch show. I have looked on their website and can't find it. I have looked everywhere i can think of and can't find it. I would really like to watch it as it looks like it may be one of the best ones made and it's damn rare to find anything filmed inside the paras.

Given that i couldn't find it i got in touch with ForcesTV and asked this,

Hi Forces TV. I have been looking to watch Para Platoon : Earning the maroon beret but can't find it on your website. Is this still available to watch?

i received this in response.

Hi Harry, unfortunately we don't have it available on the website because it was being shown on Quest which is a channel on Freeview. Sorry I can't be of more help. Cheers, Alex

This has confused me a little as all the links i can find to it link to their website to a video page that has been removed.

Anyway if anyone could point me in the right direction i would appreciate that.

EDIT : Quick update, i have also now gotten in touch with QuestTV who appear to have aired it under a different name " The Paras : Making the cut "

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom