• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

please just stop it, stop buying

Permabanned
OP
well I don't think i'll ever by buying again, my old GTX970 would still have done me for all the gaming i'm doing at the moment, finished all last years games on it at 3440x1440 and still enjoyed the experience at 45fps most of the time.....oh well

Permabanned
OP
how old is my MB now? bought it in that i5 6400 bundle...killed it twice but it still lives for now lol.
If it were a mac book getting a bit wet it would have been dead and Louis Rossman would have to be called.

Permabanned
OP
end of the day for me is I don't even need this 1080Ti never mind a 2080Ti, last game I enjoyed was AC Syndicate for the novelty as I hadn't been playing games for nearly 8 years.
loved it, but since then Origins is a bit meh but haven't put much time into it. The witcher...what's the fuss? it looks nice but bores me to tears. I'm more of a SFV and need for speed gamer. even tried GTA V but I didn't enjoy what I've played so far as driving is very hard on the keyboard.

Back
Top Bottom