Please say hello to.............

Associate
Congratz, Congratz, Congratz. welcome to this weird yet wonderful world!

Had 10 hours last night!

I know it will not last, but he is very well behaved at the moment. In a ward full of screaming babies he will wake up for cuddles, get a breastfeed, then nod back off for three hours. At night he sleeps for six!

Jealous, my daughter took 3 months, before more than 3 hours sleep was taken, but had 6 months now, of 13 hrs kip now at night, plus 2x half hour in the day (lazy baby) :D

Man of Honour
Yeah, you never know, some people get lucky where sleeping patterns are concerned. Our Charlie was up every 45 minutes for a 15 minute feed from Mrs Gilly :) He still doesn't make it through the night without a feed, but then he is MASSIVE and still growing at 98th centile.

Congratulations to you both. Looks like a healthy baby with healthy lungs :D

Soldato
Congratulations, I had a similar experience back in September after 55 hours of labour. It was a great moment in the operating theatre getting to announce the sex which made the hell of the previous days worth it.

Soldato
OP
Thanks all. :)

Well he is still loving a long sleep. 6 hours between feeds still so am getting my sleep in still. This may of course change..........................

Caporegime
Yeah, you never know, some people get lucky where sleeping patterns are concerned. Our Charlie was up every 45 minutes for a 15 minute feed from Mrs Gilly :) He still doesn't make it through the night without a feed, but then he is MASSIVE and still growing at 98th centile.

Congratulations to you both. Looks like a healthy baby with healthy lungs :D

yep my boys all the same never mardy or screamed through night :D

congrats the best thing in life is watching your children being born :cool:

get some rest then party !!! :p

Associate
Funny to think just how well a person's life is documented these days.

Can't imagine looking back on my life in photos and having to start with my birth and every little gesture thereafter. Your whole life captured and bounced around the internet. Not saying there's anything wrong with it. Just blows my mind.

My dad was a keen and good photographer. We had two large biscuit tins full of mostly black and white family photos - mostly of me, my brother and sister.
When he died 5 or 6 years ago we couldn't find many left. He'd put some choice ones into albums and 90% of the others has disappeared. Always good at rationalising my dad.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

As a father that spent 25hrs at my wife's bedside during an epic labour, I applaud you for making the difficult decision to opt for a c-section.

In the end, my wife ended up having everything except a c-section, including a last ditch epidural whilst 7cm dilated and mid-contraction :eek:

Anyway, I hope all is well with mother and baby, so congratulations and good luck for the future :)

Back
Top Bottom