PO box or other options

Associate
Hey. I'm interested in getting a PO box. Does anyone have one? How does picking stuff up work? Are there any companies out there that offer cheaper options?

Associate
Hi, I have PO Box and the mail is delivered to your local sorting office and if you recieve a lot of mail, they prefer you to pick it up within a month or they phone you.

The PO Box is £56.15 for the basic service, or you can pay an extra £56 on top to have the mail delivered to you from your PO Box. They are handy to have to keep mail seperate, but be aware that anyone can ask the Postal Service to give them your proper maiing address under the law.

Hope this helps.

Anthony

Associate
OP
acharris said:
They are handy to have to keep mail seperate, but be aware that anyone can ask the Postal Service to give them your proper maiing address under the law.
Hmm that's a bit of a bummer.

Thanks for the info!

Soldato
Not sure you can have a PO box on ebay actually, though may be wrong.

Also most people KNOW you can get the real address behind a PO box from the post office anyhow.
I have used Ebay since 2001 and never had any problems so why should you consider it being dangerous or worrying having your normal residential address on file with Ebay?.

It would ring alarm bells with me thats all

Back
Top Bottom