Police finally doing their jobs

Caporegime
dmpoole said:
Don't have a go at me, I think its about time these crimes were dealt with and I'm in full support and thats why I posted it.
I'm sick of kids causing mayhem wherever they go. Only tonight I looked out of the window and a lad had a ball and whats more he bounced it.

Oh god the soon to be murdering ****bags!

I saw these kids dressed in white walking around with a large flattened piece of wood and some footlong skewers earlier. I called the armed police straight away!

:p :p

Caporegime
Im getting bored of all the Anti Police - Police arrest you for using water pistol, etc, etc things too.

Its at least one a day.

2 incidents in probably the 50,000 they all the forces combined have to deal with a day , which they have to treat with respect for the crazy old women that called them in the 1st place.

People are paranoid these days and call the rozzers for anything, People are scared of kids wearing hooded tops, large groups of kids make people feel unsafe...

People need to get a grip, but the Media need to get a grip for hyping this utter nonscence up. Its a frigging anti Blair or Labour witch hunt- The daily mail is not even worth the newsprint its printed on, possibly the most idiotic biggoted paper in the UK, every saturday i pick it up flick through it and put it down not 1 story is remotely interesting, Its worse than the flipping local papers. flip! flip1 fip! they call him flipper ! flipper faster than lightning!

Commissario
andi said:
They're acting on complaints. To you they might not be serious, but someone obviously thought it was important enough to phone the police. You'd be the first to whinge and whine if you called the police about something you thought was important and they didn't do anything about it.

Shush, logic and common sense are not allowed in threads about the police, couriers, the post office or the government.

Soldato
dmpoole said:
Don't have a go at me, I think its about time these crimes were dealt with and I'm in full support and thats why I posted it.
I'm sick of kids causing mayhem wherever they go. Only tonight I looked out of the window and a lad had a ball and whats more he bounced it.

Don't be childish.

As for Violent-J, you're the chappy who evaded to cop cars in a Micra, was it? I'm afraid I take what you say with a pinch of salt, as do some others, it seems.

Man of Honour
OP
I was that fed up when I was younger by being moved on or made to stop playing that I swore when I grew up that I would let kids play in front of my house. The only argument I've ever had with a neighbour was when some little lads were playing outside my house with a ball that had the density of a balloon. This bloke had a right go at them and treated them like poo and I had a go at him. I said they were human beings and he shouldn't talk to them like that and they were doing no harm. He then came out with the same old argument I had heard 30 years earlier - but they will break something. What with a balloon?
I welcome kids playing on the tree in front of my house or drawing hopscotch on my pavement. Let the kids play.

Permabanned
El Gringo said:
Don't be childish.

As for Violent-J, you're the chappy who evaded to cop cars in a Micra, was it? I'm afraid I take what you say with a pinch of salt, as do some others, it seems.

Think about it for a second, does a 17 year old in a 1.0l Micra losing a police car with highly skilled drivers make sense? :p It was a joke mate and quite obvious I would have thought.

This reminds me. I also got stopped and search by the blooming idiots on suspicion of robbery. I had just got off the bus from college on my way home at 11.15am, didn't have another lesson until 3pm, this was in March before I got my car. I was on my estate, I was walking home and I got onto my road (a small cul de sac), I was just about to get onto my drive when two community support officers at the other end of my road shout STOP! and run towards me. They start asking me questions like where have you just been? College... Can you prove that? Yeah I've got textbooks in my bag that have been written in this morning... Okay, well the reason we've stopped you is because there was a robbery in the area this morning, where do you live? I point at the house we're stood in front of. After them trying to imply it was my and catch me out, I'm like, I live here, I've lived here all my life, everyone knows me, I've been at college all morning and can prove it, why would I rob a house on my own estate? They then tell me that I am going to be searched, they make me turn all of my pockets inside out, search my bag, spend 20 minutes filling in the yellow search form (which I've kept as a souveneir see picture below), ask me if I've got any previous convictions, I tell them no, they tell me I'm lieing I'm like ok... They go as far as radioing base and getting a computer check done on my name and address for history and to see if I'm wanted. Then after all that and by now the whole road is watching me from their windows, tell me at the end that I didn't fit the description entirely but they needed to question me to re-assure the local residents, It's like wtf? You've just made me look like I've done something to all of my neighbours you plank. And then after basically admitting it wasn't me told me I will probably be contacted later as part of their enquiries which I assume was get me to stand in an ID parade which would be completely pointless. IDIOTS.

Image(354).JPG

Man of Honour
greenlizard0 said:
I'm 23..the fact that every kid on the bus home from school has a mobile is still and always will be an alien concept to me..

You shouldn't have been kept back an extra 7 years in school , thats very unfair. ;)

Understand what you are saying , there seem to be a generation of pseodu/mini adults .

Untouchable by the police and backed up by parents who think the same.

Mark

Associate
I have a tree outside my house, and would not like a group of children climbing into it and pulling out branches, especially if it was an ornamental tree like a cherry tree, which is what is reported to have been done in the article; "destroying ornamental cherry tree" etc. More than meets the eye in my opinon..

Also, in the hopscoth story they say there has been a histroy of anti social behaviour.. Looks like a lot more than meets the eye again?

Soldato
Violent-J said:
I dropped the butt in the bush behind me, the two old bags come over on a total power trip in a total bitchy voice, "Excuse me, pick that butt up now and put it in the bin." - "No."
:confused:

So you think you can go around doing what you want? I put my litter in the bin, why can't you?

Associate
LOL if i saw some kids playing hopscotch i wouldnt even think twice about it, or kids climbing trees hahaha.

A Policeman had a proper go at me cos i cycled not even a 100 yards on the pavement when becuase the road was jam packed with cars.

I dont hate the police or anything but at times they can be up there own ass

Man of Honour
reflex said:
A Policeman had a proper go at me cos i cycled not even a 100 yards on the pavement when becuase the road was jam packed with cars.

Rightly so. I can't drive my car on the pavement when there is traffic in my way, so why should you be able to do the same with your vehicle?

Back
Top Bottom