• Lemon

Votes: 23 16.2%
  • Lime

Votes: 45 31.7%
  • Homoghey

Votes: 74 52.1%

• Total voters
Man of Honour
If you drink G&T you are a shifty geezer who wears a mac/sheepskin coat and goes "dahn the club" just like Minder used to.
You probably deal in second hand cars, always know a man who knows a man who can and you're observed with suspicion by the old bill.

G&T rocks.

Soldato
Here's the 'apparent' truth behind the conflict between Lemon and Lime:

During the war they couldn't get hold of lime any more because of rationing. So they changed to lemon, because its a similar taste. Apparently they never really bothered changing back - the original G&T is served with ice and lime. Fact.

Permabanned
im gay and i cant stand it, vile stuff. you may make it as masculin as you like, it will still smell like paint stripper.

Tequila for the win :D

"just bring me the bottle with a straw" - my request to the barman last friday.

Associate
in order of preference:

rum
lime
lemon
gay

G&T is great in the summer, as a nice alternative to pims, when you're outside in the garden...

damn I wish I was at home, rather than stuck in the office.

Soldato
G and T is a fantastic drink, had far too much of it last night but no hangover :D

Has to be lime though. Silly bint on the bar made me one with soda instead of tonic last night though and that was absolutely vile :p

Tru

Tru

Soldato
I like G&T's, they're good if you've been on the drink for a while and need something to freshen you up. It's not half as gay as all the bottled chav water you get these days.

edit: voted lime

Back
Top Bottom