• Yes - 40mm non cellular

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Yes - 44mm non cellular

Votes: 47 33.6%
  • No, I won't be buying it

Votes: 49 35.0%

• Total voters
Associate
For those planning on buying a watch in the US, the cellular models are different and will not work here
Non cellular will obviously be just fine

I’m flying out early on Friday so unless they happen to have them at Dixon’s or me order arrived before 7am, mine will be waiting for my return in a few weeks

Soldato
For those planning on buying a watch in the US, the cellular models are different and will not work here
Non cellular will obviously be just fine

I’m flying out early on Friday so unless they happen to have them at Dixon’s or me order arrived before 7am, mine will be waiting for my return in a few weeks
Plus the customs declaration limit is £390. It is not wise to get caught.

Soldato
I ordered my watch when pre-order opened last week, and I selected tomorrow morning between 9-9:30am for collection. My order now says "Processing Item", and my Check-in is 9-9:30am tomorrow as expected. Can anyone let me know if it means I'll actually be able to collect it between those times, or whether I have to turn up at the Apple Store then (my closest store = Regent Street :eek:) and get in a queue and just wait my turn with everyone else who has turned up to buy something, however long it takes? Thanks.

Soldato
Just picked up mine from Apple Store in Regent Street. Massive walk-in queue, thankfully the pickup queue was a lot shorter. They had about 14 people just cheering each time small groups of customers were let in, which was a bit strange. Dealt with quickly, now back in the office updating my iPhone before setting up the watch :).

Back
Top Bottom