• iPhone XS Max - 512Gb

Votes: 11 2.3%
  • iPhone XR - 64Gb

Votes: 27 5.7%
  • iPhone XR - 128Gb

Votes: 32 6.8%
  • iPhone XR - 512Gb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too expensive,, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 107 22.7%
  • Not interested, I won't be getting one.

Votes: 122 25.8%

• Total voters
Soldato
Don’t need to, have one that does all ready.

On a more serious note, anyone having top speaker problems? While watching (1080p ;) ) YouTube I noticed the top speaker wasn’t working, tried a few other apps and no sound. Just restarted the phone and it’s working again.?? :(

Soldato
Anyone having touch screen issues with last years X?

https://www.macrumors.com/2018/11/09/iphone-x-display-replacement-program/

I've noticed that my screen doesn't respond a lot of the time when on web pages, but I thought it might be because my screen protector is slightly cracked, or the website is just being non responsive. Got a feeling it might be this though as it's been going on for a while.

Sometimes I’ve felt I’ve had to double tap from time to time and I know when I spend possibly too long on certain pages I need to refresh to actually touch the links on there...this forum is actually an example of this where I can’t select the next page etc but that could be a Safari based issue I suppose.

Soldato
I grabbed a Spigen one from the Rainforest for £8, Liquid Air I think i was. Fits well, happy enough with it. They had clear varieties as well.

Had one of their cheap hard cases on my iPhone 6, lasted a couple years, then went for an Apple Silicone case which is still on it. I'd probably buy one it if they launch one in the future.

Soldato
That's untrue.

It doesn't multitask like a Mac. Most background apps are suspended after a short period. Apple tightly control what apps can do in the background. iOS 11 will split screen multitask on the correct hardware.

Let me rephrase.

iOS doesn't let a user download things in the background (unless the app is developed by Apple), nor does it support background refreshing for most applications.

Associate
Think I'm set on keeping my 7 for another year, but I'm still tempted and Very has came through with another deal.

IPhone XS 64gb £999 > £849

iphone Xs Max £1099 > £949

iphone X £120 back

iPhone 8 & 8 plus £100 back

£50 on selected iPads (excludes mini 4)

£50 back on Selected Apple watches

also £150 back on selected MacBooks

£50 on HomePod

£100 back on the new iPad Pro

£20 back on Airpods.

£30 back on selected iPods.

When buying on BNPL.

I'd personally be opting for a 256GB XS, so it'd come to £999.
Still more than I'd like to pay, will be interesting If they top this on Black Friday. This deal ends the day before, I'm not betting on it though.
20% off would be nice :D

Soldato
Soldato
I've got a bit of an annoying problem with my Bare case. The cut out for the lightning connector isn't quite big enough so anythign I plug in there gets pushed out after a short while. I didn't notice it until a few days ago when I was using my headphones and they kept disconnecting. The same thing happened last night when I charged the phone using a cable (normally I use wireless charging).

I'm going to drop them an email.

Back
Top Bottom