Poor JT

Soldato
This interview is very sad. Such a nice chap, he looks gutted.

I hope he gets his skills and confidence back together and lives up to his potential in motogp in the future.

mjt

mjt

Soldato
care to expand for those of us who are not currently watching the MotoGP coverage on BBC?

Soldato
Yeah really sad not to see him in moto-gp next year.

I thought the commentator was right about the reason why we don't have more british riders in moto-gp. When i go to madrid everybody is riding scooters, and its not frowned upon like it is over here.

Maybe even the weather plays a big part in this.....i don't know.

Really hope we can get more riders in the 125,250's class as that seems the only way to get in there.

Soldato
I watched the moto-gp for the first time today and quite enjoyed it despite knowing nothing about bikes or motorsport in general. The best bit was the umbrella girls :)

Soldato
The best bit was the umbrella girls :)

Best ive seen this year :p
And I thought it was a boring race by this years standards!

Yea its sad to see him go but yea hes not done great sadly, but not many who have came from WSB have done well, feel sorry for him with Yamaha swapping hiim with spies as a comment he said when I met him few weeks ago was "Giving the job to a guy who hasnt even won what I have won twice", Which is true Spies is a great rider and my favourite rider this year, but we will see next year if he is capable of doing well in MotoGP.

Associate
Sad to see him go, although it'll be nice to see him at the top of him game winning at WSB again. I'm sure he feels like it's a step backwards, but it can only be good for his confidence. At least he isn't being replaced by someone who doesn't deserve it. Spies is a great rider and an absolute gentleman.

Soldato
sad to see him go but unsurprised. he's lucky he got a WSB deal as he has been constantly outperformed by the one guy you HAVE to beat - your teammate. i'd like to see him really land on his feet but given he's been on a yam he should be finishing around the top 6 as the yam is the best bike out there.

Associate
He made a fatal error in crossing swords with Colin Edwards...not a man to **** off...i wanted toseland to do well but Edwards is the man in that team.

Back
Top Bottom