Pop up - Saved to this PC

Associate
Hi, recently, whilst doing anything - randomly clicking a home button or a menu drop down, I get the following popup on my screen.

I have searched Google and cannot find any reference to it. Any idea what it is?

Soldato
Home button would be a browser. Is the drop down menu also in the same browser or another application?

Is there more to the message? Is it in a application window, or browser tab?

Associate
OP
Just that message randomly pops up in the middle of the desktop or application if I click something. Browser, Windows explorer etc.

Associate
Does it pop up wherever the mouse happens to be at that moment or always in the middle of the screen? My initial guess would be that it's coming from a background application and the toast notification is following the mouse for some reason. Are other notifications still appearing the default bottom right location?

Do you have OneDrive or Office365 or some other cloud storage/application installed?

Associate
Hey there. Did you ever figure out what was causing this? I've been experiencing the same thing, and this post seems to be the only thing on the entire internet in reference to it

Associate
OP
Hi, yes, sorry, forgot this thread, turned out to be an autosave feature of my Microsoft Office 2021. Kept popping up randomly if I had a document open.

Back
Top Bottom