Poppy burners laugh at £50 fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
British law sucks, wouldn't have got away with that under sharia law :(

Off topic, but is griffin cross eyed in that picture?

Ooooh... gonna be flamed for the source.

*gets out of the room before the fire breaks out and the exits are blocked*

Wonder what a white person would have got, if he burned the Koran outside a mosque in Bradford etc at Eid ? Probably Max fine then 3 months in the slammer.

It really is an insult to our Veterans that he got such a low fine.

Yeah should have posted the BBC details on it. BNP are scum.

Extremists disgust me. Why do they have to give Islam a bad name, why cant they just relax ffs. Especially with the BNP sitting there waiting to take advantage of the bad press.

It's like shooting yourself in the foot, but instead making all the good/innocent muslims feel ashamed to be muslim.

Last edited:
he comitted a minor offence in the eyes of the law

the more publicity he gets the better for him, if people just ignored him and his small scale protests nobody would care

he burned a poppy...some kids peed on a war memorial and got community service with no fine

he is a minor irritant, much like those loonies in america, but the press loves him as he is a classic bogeyman figure for everyone to hate, I think he enjoys the attention, if people ignored him he would vanish

BNP might not be the most unbiased of sources......

But yeah I do remember reading about this on the bbc. Would have expected more of a punishment to be honest. UK Law baffles me sometimes.

Sadly its the price for freedom of expression and speech.
The CPS was lucky to even get the 'token fine' they did.

The only way I can see a fair end to this is something in the hatred law or additional that forbid the burning/deformation of national symbols conected to the flag, armed forces etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom