Poppy burners laugh at £50 fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont mind muslims protesting against things such as afghanistan/iraq because i was against it myself and always will be. but burning poppies i feel is a bit extreme because its got nothing related to the events happened in the past 10 years. i can understand why they are angry and they have a right to be angry becuase the UK did invade their countrys based on lies and deception.

i dont mind muslims protesting against things such as afghanistan/iraq because i was against it myself and always will be. but burning poppies i feel is a bit extreme because its got nothing related to the events happened in the past 10 years. i can understand why they are angry and they have a right to be angry becuase the UK did invade their countrys based on lies and deception.

to be fair if he was burning poppies in afghanistan he would annoy plenty of people!

I think he's just making a point that if an Englishman went to a Muslim country and did something similar he wouldn't get away with it?

Maybe they wouldn't, I'm not sure. My point was the hypocrisy of BNP supporters in calling for punishments and restrictions of freedom which they point to as a failure of many Muslim states.

Maybe it was too subtle for GD :p

Here's the breakdown of his benefits:

£240 working tax credit
£432 child tax credit
£120 a month child benefit.

In other words, £552 of the money he (actually, that's probably him and his wife) receive are entirely linked to his having children. And he is probably only able to claim Working Tax credit to that level because of the children too. If you had children too, you'd also receive these benefits.

Why does that annoy you?

Wonder what a white person would have got, if he burned the Koran outside a mosque in Bradford etc at Eid ? Probably Max fine then 3 months in the slammer.

Got any evidence to back that up?

Not a single person got convicted following the let's all draw Mohammed excitement.

Clear case of a judge without powers in this particular instance. I'm sure the judge felt powerless?

Still I bet that guy who's now been on TV, name available etc. I wouldn't want to be him about now.

Disagree with whatever you want but taking a shot at a ceremonial time is cheap and nasty, without brave soldiers laying down their lives to protect we'd live in a disturbing world, ala WW2, no matter where you live or were brought up, or religion.

Here's the breakdown of his benefits:

£240 working tax credit
£432 child tax credit
£120 a month child benefit.

In other words, £552 of the money he (actually, that's probably him and his wife) receive are entirely linked to his having children. And he is probably only able to claim Working Tax credit to that level because of the children too. If you had children too, you'd also receive these benefits.

Why does that annoy you?

how do u know he has kids?

Wonder what a white person would have got, if he burned the Koran outside a mosque in Bradford etc at Eid ? Probably Max fine then 3 months in the slammer.

It really is an insult to our Veterans that he got such a low fine.

Yeah should have posted the BBC details on it. BNP are scum.

this^^^
its a disgrace :(

The only punishment suitable for this very disturbed person would be:

Forced feed him on Pork sandwiches in wholemeal bread with light mayonnaise and sliced tomatoes topped with a light sprinkling of ground black pepper, for two weeks.

YUMMMMMM

He's not getting the crackling, I'm having that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom