Porsche Cayennes

Associate
drug dealer cars tbh

as if clever drug dealers drive round in RR's , p cayennes, surley there just the runners :D:D

and why the hell do ppl get labelled drug dealer / gangster because they drive a expensive car ?? , at the end of the day they could be hard working folk , just like everyone else :confused:

:p

Soldato
They are all rich housewife cars. They are all revolting and the RR Sport especially is god awful.

Men should not be seen dead in them unless they are driving them for employment purposes, drug dealing included.

Soldato
I love it how women mock men for driving sports cars to make up for their own shortcomings yet they're the ones behind the wheel of such heinous juggernauts. They can't drive them either, they drive slap bang in the middle of the road as if they're trying to mark their territory or something.

Soldato
Maybe when the school run mum's own children get hit and killed by a 4X4 they might actually see why they are pointless, stupid "OFF ROAD" cars which shouldn't be on the actual roads.

And from what I gather many people on here are selfish ******** who couldn't care less about anyone but themselves.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;11936653 said:
How is someone buying a 4x4 car to go to work different to you buying a Golf turbo to go uni in Tommy?

Are you serious?

4X4 cars were designed for off-road use. Hence why they are massive vehicles with large engines. A Golf is designed as a practical car for every day use. No body doing a commute to work or the school run needs a 4X4. There are plenty of other solutions; estates for example.

Like Ken Livingstone said, the people driving 4X4s in urban areas are "idiots."

My aunty has a 4.4i X5 as a company car, yet she recently purchased a 1.6 Golf because she thinks the 4X4 is ridiculous. That's an example of someone I would rather have in society.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Why dont you buy a Golf 1.6? You dont need a car designed to do 140ish on an Autobahn. People who buy performance cars when the limit is 70 are morons.

Caporegime
Maybe when the school run mum's own children get hit and killed by a 4X4 they might actually see why they are pointless, stupid "OFF ROAD" cars which shouldn't be on the actual roads.

But they won't get killed by an off roader as they are being dropped off in one, hence moot point. If a poor kid can't see or hear a Q7 coming and not stop and marvel at its size and brilliance then do they really deserve to be breathing?

And from what I gather many people on here are selfish ******** who couldn't care less about anyone but themselves.

Yeah we really care about your "OMG THINK OF THE CHILDREN" ignorant views, Green Party is that way ->

Soldato
[TW]Fox;11936765 said:
Why dont you buy a Golf 1.6? You dont need a car designed to do 140ish on an Autobahn. People who buy performance cars when the limit is 70 are morons.

I don't think anyone is bothered by top speed when they buy a car. Performance and acceleration play a bigger part in the decision making process. Why shouldn't I buy a car that gets off the mark quickly when I put my foot down, it gives me enjoyment because I like cars and it isn't doing anyone else any harm.

Soldato
I don't think anyone is bothered by top speed when they buy a car. Performance and acceleration play a bigger part in the decision making process. Why shouldn't I buy a car that gets off the mark quickly when I put my foot down, it gives me enjoyment because I like cars and it isn't doing anyone else any harm.

So why shouldn't people who want a 4x4 be able to have a 4x4? It isn't doing anyone else any harm.

Soldato
But they won't get killed by an off roader as they are being dropped off in one, hence moot point. If a poor kid can't see or hear a Q7 coming and not stop and marvel at its size and brilliance then do they really deserve to be breathing?

Yeah we really care about your "OMG THINK OF THE CHILDREN" ignorant views, Green Party is that way ->

Don't you dare call me ignorant. There is NOTHING to stop a child running out in the middle of the road by accident. Hitting them with an X5 is far more likely to kill them there and then than if they were hit by a Golf.

The fact is kids do run out in to the road and do get hit, if you don't believe this then you should NOT be driving.

Man of Honour
and why should they not buy a 4x4? We can laugh at their poor purchasing choices but why should we ban them? Cant we ban idiots on the internet instead?

Soldato
So why shouldn't people who want a 4x4 be able to have a 4x4? It isn't doing anyone else any harm.

I'd disagree. They take up too much road space, they don't fit in some car parking spaces, they are usually overpowered, they usually driven not by function but by status symbol etc

I just don't understand why people don't buy normal cars, if they need space there are estates. Why do they feel the need to have a car that can get up a god damn mountain in urban areas?

Back
Top Bottom