Porsche Cayman S (981)

Soldato
With OPCs the short answer is, yes but not much. I was about to buy a new Macan GTS for the wife before Xmas, I got the initial 1k incentive discount but nothing after that. No matter how much I pushed. They were keen to spend hours massaging the figures and the finance, but no further discount on a GTS. TBF there was already strong demand.

When I bought my Cayman there was a tiny wiggle room on price (1k) but nothing on trade-in.

I don’t believe there is such a thing as a universal discount target with OPCs, you just have to chance your arm.

Soldato
On the plus side, Porsche actually prep their cars. It's not just taken off an auction lorry, washed and then marked up 20%. They've probably spent good money getting it sorted and that is reflected in the price & the 2 year warranty.

Soldato
Thanks, I just read on a forum that a lot of people go through coast2coast who basically put you in touch with OPC. Looking like just over £2k off, which is better than nothing......so long as the dealer isn't at the other end of the country.

Finally decided on my spec (took me bloody ages).

Back
Top Bottom