Porsche Owners Thread - If you own one or just like or hate them! :)

Associate
2wd gts with the widebody, centrelock 20s, normal Sports Chrono, 430 powerkit, pse stuff etc and jet black met, adaptive 18ways, gts interior pack w/ red stitch Alcantara inc Alcantara sports steering wheel with red band and gear selector, Bose, cruise, PDSl+, vts, sunroof, fr and rr sense plus cam, PDk, auto dim mirr, fold mirr, heated seats, power steer plus, light design pck, tele and bt module. And breath!

Pretty much everything of the common stuff, but uncommon to find it all on one car.

Sports plus down the gears popping and banging never gets old! It makes a beautiful noise hardly moving lol.

Soldato
2wd gts with the widebody, centrelock 20s, normal Sports Chrono, 430 powerkit, pse stuff etc and jet black met, adaptive 18ways, gts interior pack w/ red stitch Alcantara inc Alcantara sports steering wheel with red band and gear selector, Bose, cruise, PDSl+, vts, sunroof, fr and rr sense plus cam, PDk, auto dim mirr, fold mirr, heated seats, power steer plus, light design pck, tele and bt module. And breath!

Pretty much everything of the common stuff, but uncommon to find it all on one car.

Sports plus down the gears popping and banging never gets old! It makes a beautiful noise hardly moving lol.

Nice spec, I would not have one without the 18 ways.

Post here before you sell it, I would be interested.

Do you mind if I ask how much you paid?

Associate
yeah the 18 ways make a big difference. It was a must have tbh. Having scoured the ads, you wouldnt believe how many are out there without the GTS interior pack, or GTS interior pack, where they have deleted the alcantara. Crazy. It makes the car. I even found one without centrelocks!

Paid 84k for it. Going rate seems to be 83-93 for the .1's. Be interesting what happens to values as the .2 GTS get older. Hoping the last of the NA's keep a little cachet. The only thing id upgrade it to would be a GT3 touring one day perhaps. The 992 is going to be bigger and more of a GT id expect as per every gen.

Interesting fact of the day...... if the car is specified with the sunroof, the spoiler is calibrated to extend a little higher when the sunroof is open. Porsche engineers eh.

Associate
Lovely car, but the red one would have been faster :(

Sounds like a great spec!

I did like the red one tbh, although this one has PDLS+, Bose, RR Cam, Light pack, power steer plus and sunroof which the other didnt. The other one looked like it had been rallied too! Paint back to metal behind the front wheels, and the rear quarters were peppered with chips and broken lacquer. Not good!

Soldato
you can de code the power steering plus, it robs the car of steering feel

I think as the 991.2 GTS come down you will see around £75k to £80k for a 991.1 GTS and then it will just stay there for ever.

olv

olv

Soldato
You shorted the property market yet a mass produced, non-GT, modern 911 is going to hold 90% if its value forever? I think not :p

Very lovely GTS mike, get some more pictures up.

Soldato
You shorted the property market yet a mass produced, non-GT, modern 911 is going to hold 90% if its value forever? I think not :p

Very lovely GTS mike, get some more pictures up.

haha I did, but the 911.1 GTS's and have been around the same price point for 2 years now and the 997.2 GTS are firm at 60k

I like this one but with a baby on the way Im now a cayenne driver lol
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201803274964559

Soldato
7iCV0FP
https://imgur.com/a/7iCV0FP
7iCV0FP

Very impressed so far. It’s well specced with 20k of options.

Associate
anybody know if you can make the driver seat retract when you turn off the engine/pull key out? im sure the last GTS I sat in with 18 ways did this, but I cant figure out how to make it work in mine. any ideas?

RSR

RSR

Soldato
anybody know if you can make the driver seat retract when you turn off the engine/pull key out? im sure the last GTS I sat in with 18 ways did this, but I cant figure out how to make it work in mine. any ideas?

Do you have the easy entry and exit on in the menu's?

Permabanned
Any tips for OPC around my way (Essex ish)?

Now that the GT3 is run in, I was going to book it for an inspection and geometry... called Hatfield as they're my closest, only to be told the first booking they have available is June! 6 week wait... I thought she was joking at first, couldn't believe it.

If I want a loan car, then it's an 8 week wait.

I thought a 2-3 week wait was long enough when I was getting work done on the Boxster.

Are Hatfield worth the wait? Any experience with Cambridge, East London, Reading or Silverstone? Those are the closest to me.

I'm also going to reach out to Nottingham where I got the car from, to see what they can do... 8 weeks is insane... hire more frikkin staff ffs!

RSR

RSR

Soldato

I'd personally avoid Colchester, as I've found them to be completely incompetent and I hear Cambridge can also be hit and miss. However, Cambridge, Colchester and East London are all part of the Lancaster Group.

Caporegime

Now that the GT3 is run in, I was going to book it for an inspection and geometry... called Hatfield as they're my closest, only to be told the first booking they have available is June! 6 week wait... I thought she was joking at first, couldn't believe it.

If I want a loan car, then it's an 8 week wait.

I thought a 2-3 week wait was long enough when I was getting work done on the Boxster.

Are Hatfield worth the wait? Any experience with Cambridge, East London, Reading or Silverstone? Those are the closest to me.

I'm also going to reach out to Nottingham where I got the car from, to see what they can do... 8 weeks is insane... hire more frikkin staff ffs!

I got in next day up here! Though it is the north and there's only like 3 Porsches up here

Back
Top Bottom