Portal 2 for £12.99

Permabanned
Portal 2 is epic, the sp story was miles better than Portal, without giving away any spoilers, i'll just say it it was a more full story. And then the co-op storyline makes the game basically worth 2 games. Me and a friend sat through 9 hours playing the co-op so it has much much more game time than your average cod in co-op let alone in total.

Soldato
Full price on release day was well worth it, at £12.99 people should buy it right now if they havn't already!

My only criticism is the lack of updates, as the devs said they were planning to add in a lot after release for free, such as co-op challenges.

Caporegime
My only criticism is the lack of updates, as the devs said they were planning to add in a lot after release for free, such as co-op challenges.

It's been 2 months since launch and they said they were coming for free in the summer :confused:

Not sure how anyone can complain about Valve's updates.

Soldato
It's been 2 months since launch and they said they were coming for free in the summer :confused:

Not sure how anyone can complain about Valve's updates.

Well challenges were something I expected on release, so I do consider it slow having to wait for summer for something that I would have thought should have been included from day 1.

Caporegime
Well you could have read some reviews to find out what you were getting. You're getting free extra content, just be a little patient. How many other games include a complete separate co-op campaign and then give free extra content in the future?

Back
Top Bottom