Possibly the most exciting development in television since colour?

Permabanned
No the Pink Windmill was better

'Theres somebody at the door'
'Theres somebody at the door'

Cue Grotbags trying to catch Emu, I gotta watch this though :D

Man of Honour
Agreed, the return of Emu will be seen as one of the great human achievements along with the moon landings and t'interweb.

I say let him loose in the Big Brother house so that he can pwn the freaks. That I would watch. :D

Permabanned
AJUK said:
Agreed, the return of Emu will be seen as one of the great human achievements along with the moon landings and t'interweb.

I say let him loose in the Big Brother house so that he can pwn the freaks. That I would watch. :D

But Emu would be screwed if Rod Hull got voted off...I mean Toby Hull

Rip Rod.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Toby Hull said:
I wonder how i can make a few quid...i know, i'll rip off my dad's awesome puppet...that should trick people into thinking i'm great and handing me fistfuls of cash

what a load. i won't be watching.

RIP Rod.

Man of Honour
Spacky said:
But Emu would be screwed if Rod Hull got voted off...I mean Toby Hull

Rip Rod.
What you don't realise is that Emu was real and the late, great Rod Hull was the puppet. Toby is his new puppet.

Emu would never be voted off, he is just too funny and has more personality than the rest of the fools in there. I take it you never watched him as a kid, he was possibly one of the funniest things ever.

Bar

Bar

Soldato
Does anyone else remember the extremely inappropriate reporting that one of the tabloid papers did on the death of Rod Hull?

The story of his fall and death was on the right hand page. And the left hand page had a full page advert for windows, greenhouses and conservatories.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
Bar said:
Does anyone else remember the extremely inappropriate reporting that one of the tabloid papers did on the death of Rod Hull?

The story of his fall and death was on the right hand page. And the left hand page had a full page advert for windows, greenhouses and conservatories.

he was adjusting his TV aerial...how is that inappropriate?

Permabanned
AJUK said:
What you don't realise is that Emu was real and the late, great Rod Hull was the puppet. Toby is his new puppet.

Emu would never be voted off, he is just too funny and has more personality than the rest of the fools in there. I take it you never watched him as a kid, he was possibly one of the funniest things ever.

Dude I grew up with the Pink Windmill show, I am a 1337 Pink Windmill fan :p

Soldato
Sic said:
he was adjusting his TV aerial...how is that inappropriate?

His lifelong dream was for a home cinema inside a greenhouse.

Edit: Oh right he did fall through a greenhouse, I thought that was just made up because of the newspaper thing. :eek: :(

Associate
Bar said:

or the letter in Viz,

Rod,

The score was 2-1 to Manchester United.

Emu

:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom