*** Post A Picture Of Yourself Thread *** (But Not Thorpy or Shayper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
G-MAN2004 said:
I slept in my own sick once due to being too lazy to get up and clean it :) was all over my PC as well :(

done the same minus PC, wasn't drink related though (i don't drink)

had heat stroke after spending the day hiking in the middle of the summer, got home, felt ill, went to loo, to chuck up, threw up on the floor before i got there, and i was so tired i just kind of laid down and slept (in it)

Caporegime
WotDa said:
I was going to find the toilet to be sick in, but I tripped and whacked my head on the toilet, I then proceeded to be sick. :p

LOL :p

bringerofdecay said:
done the same minus PC, wasn't drink related though (i don't drink)

had heat stroke after spending the day hiking in the middle of the summer, got home, felt ill, went to loo, to chuck up, threw up on the floor before i got there, and i was so tired i just kind of laid down and slept (in it)

Lol nice :p

You should have seen the keyboard, mouse, Sky remote, everything :( I have one of those bunk bed type beds and my head hung over the side :(

Soldato
bringerofdecay said:
only if your the_void

I ar the void :o

Some interesting stories of being sick. I've been sick in a plastic asda bag and then put it away the next day,been sick on a breakfast bar typing thing in a club and then walked away(i actually cant remember doing it but i was told),sick in the doorway to a respectable glasgow office block and sick on the floor at the back of the bus that i fell off the seat onto. :o

For all my offtopic crap i will add a pic of me once my mate sends it. High as a kite,crisp hanging out mouth with my eyes open. :D

Soldato
OP
Jonny ///M said:
I ar the void :o

Some interesting stories of being sick. I've been sick in a plastic asda bag and then put it away the next day,been sick on a breakfast bar typing thing in a club and then walked away(i actually cant remember doing it but i was told),sick in the doorway to a respectable glasgow office block and sick on the floor at the back of the bus that i fell off the seat onto. :o

For all my offtopic crap i will add a pic of me once my mate sends it. High as a kite,crisp hanging out mouth with my eyes open. :D

1st ad only time i went to thorpe park on a trip, went into mac D's, friend told me that if i chugged a 2 ltr bottle of water he'd buy my lunch ;)

chugging completed i ate lunch, then threw up into a take out back ( we were still in the shop at this point), then put the bag in another bag, then having decided our best course of action was retreat we hastily made for the exit.

beofre we left i looked round to see a shocked cleaner look into, and then drop the bag on the floor, cue splatter sick EVERYWHERE :D

Soldato
bringerofdecay said:
1st ad only time i went to thorpe park on a trip, went into mac D's, friend told me that if i chugged a 2 ltr bottle of water he'd buy my lunch ;)

chugging completed i ate lunch, then threw up into a take out back ( we were still in the shop at this point), then put the bag in another bag, then having decided our best course of action was retreat we hastily made for the exit.

beofre we left i looked round to see a shocked cleaner look into, and then drop the bag on the floor, cue splatter sick EVERYWHERE :D

Result. :D

You actually just reminded me of when i whitied at the cinema. I made it to the corridor out of the screen....got to the bit with trays or something you are meant to use....was sick down the side of them and continued walking to the loo where i spent the best part of and hour and a half being sick/trying to stand up/acting as if i was auditioning for train spotting. :(

Im so used to being sick now that i dont mind it. :o

Soldato
OP
Jonny ///M said:

You actually just reminded me of when i whitied at the cinema. I made it to the corridor out of the screen....got to the bit with trays or something you are meant to use....was sick down the side of them and continued walking to the loo where i spent the best part of and hour and a half being sick/trying to stand up/acting as if i was auditioning for train spotting. :(

agreed, had a bad chest infection recently, and if youve had one you'll know it's worse when you just wake up, was coughing so hard on about 3 days during the illness that i threw up...totally un-phased...it's just one of those things now :o. you throw up, you fall asleep in it, you move on, and hope your family didnt see you half naked ¬_¬

Caporegime
Jonny ///M said:

Sick machine tbh :p

Soldato
G-MAN2004 said:
Sick machine tbh :p

Its all part of the experience of mixing drinks,drinking too much and/or mixing drugs n drink. :rolleyes:

You learn from your mistakes eh. (aftershock is not supposed to be drank like water)

(the night at the cinema i got back to my seat - after i stopped tripping - and my cousin had projectile vomited over my best mate because of the film,saw 3. :eek: :D

Soldato
OP
Jonny ///M said:
Its all part of the experience of mixing drinks,drinking too much and/or mixing drugs n drink. :rolleyes:

You learn from your mistakes eh. (aftershock is not supposed to be drank like water)

:eek: drugs and drink, the one thing you should never do but everyone does

Soldato
Still on the sick stories?

A few years ago I went on a day trip, by car to Disney Resort Paris, early on in the day we decided to rock on for Space Mountain, little did I know the consequences of that. I shouted various expletives and thoroughly enjoyed the ride so to speak.

Later that day, after various other rides, some pizza and drink I felt a headache coming, alls OK I though, I'd just pick up some paracetamol from a shop, but there was none to be found anywhere. So I continued rocking on the rides, next up, and final of the day was the one where you go backwards...

That's when I started feeling slightly weird. We headed to the car park and headed home, but I just couldn't bare the pain of the headache, now turned migraine so I took a nap in the back of the car. Apparently the French don't see a need to stock paracetamol in petrol stations, so the pain gradually increased.

We finally arrived at the ferry after what seemed an eternity, this was in the early hours of the morning, and we were a bit peckish so went on a food hunt, the restaurant had some cereal, so I grabbed a bowl of frosties and dove in.

2 Minutes later I felt a sudden urge to be sick, but where was the toilet? I had no idea so I frantically followed the directions to the nearest toilet. It was full of people, and as such I didn't want to be sick there, so I headed back out to the disabled toilet...

Splurgh! It went everywhere, all over the seat and floor. Then the announcement that we're about to dock comes over the PA, cool I thought, I'll leave it there for someone else to clean up. And that was it, I trundled back to the car trying to look normal with water stains on my jumper from where I wiped off remains of aforementioned frosties.

A good day tbh. :p

(I have more.... Tune in next time for more wacky public place vomiting...)

Soldato
WotDa said:
Still on the sick stories?

A few years ago I went on a day trip, by car to Disney Resort Paris, early on in the day we decided to rock on for Space Mountain, little did I know the consequences of that. I shouted various expletives and thoroughly enjoyed the ride so to speak.

Later that day, after various other rides, some pizza and drink I felt a headache coming, alls OK I though, I'd just pick up some paracetamol from a shop, but there was none to be found anywhere. So I continued rocking on the rides, next up, and final of the day was the one where you go backwards...

That's when I started feeling slightly weird. We headed to the car park and headed home, but I just couldn't bare the pain of the headache, now turned migraine so I took a nap in the back of the car. Apparently the French don't see a need to stock paracetamol in petrol stations, so the pain gradually increased.

We finally arrived at the ferry after what seemed an eternity, this was in the early hours of the morning, and we were a bit peckish so went on a food hunt, the restaurant had some cereal, so I grabbed a bowl of frosties and dove in.

2 Minutes later I felt a sudden urge to be sick, but where was the toilet? I had no idea so I frantically followed the directions to the nearest toilet. It was full of people, and as such I didn't want to be sick there, so I headed back out to the disabled toilet...

Splurgh! It went everywhere, all over the seat and floor. Then the announcement that we're about to dock comes over the PA, cool I thought, I'll leave it there for someone else to clean up. And that was it, I trundled back to the car trying to look normal with water stains on my jumper from where I wiped off remains of aforementioned frosties.

A good day tbh. :p

(I have more.... Tune in next time for more wacky public place vomiting...)

I hate having a sore head in a car,i cant even close my eyes in the back of a car without getting a bit woozy. Must be crap to have to clean up after all of us though...how black is that. :o

Soldato
Ivan Drago said:
No comment! Couple years back now, though

Tim2.jpg

527902_L1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom