*** Post A Picture Of Yourself Thread *** (But Not Thorpy or Shayper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Crap picture but the most recent. At my first and probably last hardcore rave :p It was pretty fun but I dont really like hardcore music so it can only be so good..

33y2hja.jpg

I'm the fatty on the left.

Caporegime
Crap picture but the most recent. At my first and probably last hardcore rave :p It was pretty fun but I dont really like hardcore music so it can only be so good..

http://i40.tinypic.com/33y2hja.jpg[IMG]

I'm the fatty on the left.[/QUOTE]

Tis all about the dutch varient I'm afraid ;)

Not this English Gabba malarky.

Associate
dutch varient, gabba? Please explain, as I have no idea what you're on about :p I'm really not into that kinda thing cos its really chavvy and boring but I guess it was kinda fun for a one-night-only kinda thing.. the funniest part of the night was some girl coming up to me all innocent and polite and asking "excuse me, would you like to buy some drugs? :)" :D

Caporegime
dutch varient, gabba? Please explain, as I have no idea what you're on about :p I'm really not into that kinda thing cos its really chavvy and boring but I guess it was kinda fun for a one-night-only kinda thing.. the funniest part of the night was some girl coming up to me all innocent and polite and asking "excuse me, would you like to buy some drugs? :)" :D

You said the words hardcore and rave, so I presume you meant hardcore music.

Depends what they where playing.

Stuff I listen to is hardly chavvy, as I'm far from a chav in the common sense :p

EDIT: Oh, and drugs suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom