• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintainance and upgrades.

*** Post A Picture Of Yourself Thread *** (But Not Thorpy or Shayper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Ulfhedjinn said:
My caveman hair must still be making me blind because I thought that's how it was spelt. :(

Edit: Noticed it, missed the 2. Thanks. :)

lol :) sorry i didnt make all that much sense. god only knows why i noticed that.

oh i just for the record i like your hair =] suites you.

Still thinking about mine - gonna get it cut tomorrow - but not sure what i want done to it =[

Soldato
Robbie G said:
Oh, I'm sorry dude. One day I'm sure that false chin will unbind itself from your jaw.

lets see ya photo then mr 5th element

Bring on the fugly bearded chap, which I gather I can get away with saying you look like considering your willing to post opinion of everybody else without posting one of yourself means that I can do the same ;)

And no, I haven't posted one of myself.. yet

Caporegime
Ulfhedjinn said:
So, I'm left wondering. Why are you hanging around this thread if you have no intention of contributing?

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know that the forums rules required a picture in order to be allowed to post in this thread. And the reason I didn't know it is because it isn't true.

PS your forum name is spelt wrong too.

PPS cut your hair!

Associate
503134598a1113522026b928537445l.jpg

Me all dolled up for a ball last year!! :)

Soldato
Robbie G said:
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know that the forums rules required a picture in order to be allowed to post in this thread. And the reason I didn't know it is because it isn't true.
Nope, I just find it hypocritical and maybe even cowardly the way you're sitting there and sniping everyone when you're not willing to post a picture. Grow a spine and show everyone what you've got that we haven't. :)

Robbie G said:
PS your forum name is spelt wrong too.
That's funny since it's a merging of two words; Úlfhéðinn and djinn. So much for being a smart arse, again. :o

Robbie G said:
PPS cut your hair!
No! :D

Soldato
a more upto date photo of me :p

Me%20003hhghxgh.jpg

Yes.. the hairs a mess, one side is sticking up in the photo and the shadow makes it look worse.. I don't know how to have it cut next.

I've never been to a barbers.. i've always had it cut by this lady who comes around and does all 4 of the household.

Soldato
Megahurtz400 said:
OMG someone from colchester!!

Layer road can only really be described as a hole now :D
:D brilliant place..

No-one can play down the glorious locale that is Layer Road. Lovely stadium, clean, large-capacity.. wonderful.

You a fan of Colchester, or among the masses who feel the towns heading into decline.. I kinda like it to be honest, despite the onslaught of chavs from clacton bunking the trains.. :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom