• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

*** Post A Picture Of Yourself Thread *** (But Not Thorpy or Shayper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
me recieving my MOM award last night after football. my hairs a bit dishevelled as it was hot and we had just hit th pub!

nickg07-16072007233.jpg

Caporegime
i got sent the image from the photographer this morning, unfortunately upload dont let you put a 600kb file on. i dont have any image resizing software so had to rely upon Outlook 2003 auto "make image smaller" function to reduce the size to be able to upload!

but the kit isnt painted on, that is the official Monkey Wizards shirt, rrp £29.99 ea.

Soldato
TaKeN said:
a more upto date photo of me :p

Me%20003hhghxgh.jpg

Yes.. the hairs a mess, one side is sticking up in the photo and the shadow makes it look worse.. I don't know how to have it cut next.

I've never been to a barbers.. i've always had it cut by this lady who comes around and does all 4 of the household.

Its Peter Jones!

peter_jones.jpeg

Soldato
Toryglen-boy said:
'ned'

LOL

huvny heard that in yonks ....

Aye well am fae hamilton int it!

I think that was the night i got too drunk,got in a fight with the hand dryer in the toilets and got chucked out. Not proud of that. :( (think it was the start of the decline of the ralationship i had aswell)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom