• The forum will be offline Monday from 10am until approximately 3pm for maintenance and upgrades.

*** Post A Picture Of Yourself Thread *** (But Not Thorpy or Shayper)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Stellios said:
Meh. Just taken it out of pure boredom.

SPM_A0160.jpg

4largecq0.jpg

:D

Soldato
justinwilkin said:
l_7fbc9d539d90f0506453c88bed66bb97.jpg

thought I better post one!

me at my bands last gig :)

We were meant to be using the nice marshall stacks behind but at the last minute the other band decided that NOPE! nobody can use them so we all had to run home to grab the best amp we could, so my spider 2 did sound for the 30min set lol.

fao stellios: good for you aswell as he was one of the best aswell! :D

lol sounds like what happened at battle of the bands that our band did, my friends gaytar teacher was going to lend me a randall 1/2 stack but he wife was ill and couldn't make it so I ended up having to play pantera's walk on a vox combo :( sounded carp.. :p
what guitar is that?

Soldato
collisster said:
lol sounds like what happened at battle of the bands that our band did, my friends gaytar teacher was going to lend me a randall 1/2 stack but he wife was ill and couldn't make it so I ended up having to play pantera's walk on a vox combo :( sounded carp.. :p
what guitar is that?

Well **** happens doesn't it :p as long as your playing was good I'm sure it was awesome (although I can't imagine what the solo in walk would be like on a combo lol).

and my guitar is a ESP H-400 :D

Just the tool for playing drop B machine head type stuff. (although I don't exactly look metal lol).

Soldato
it was good fun, and apparently we sounded good :) but I'm not too sure.. my friends amp was the best: a line 6 vetta 2 on a marshall cab like the biggest amp in the place because all after us was indie stuff. my guitar is an esp m 200 fm in black cherry :) urs looks minto how much did it set you back?

Soldato
v.v.nice guitar there, mine set me back just over 600 iirc with a free gig bag thrown in.

Also is it me or does most line 6 stuff sound pretty awesome when doing anything metal? The 2 recording studios i've been in both were stuffed with line 6 amps and combos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom