Soldato
Band name : Is it 2020?
Album : Again again again

Band name : Big Boy Fudge and The Back Alley **** Kickers
Album : **** Between my Toes

Soldato
Band: The Alpha Magnolia's

Album: Deja vu

Track 1: It goes a little something like this; i was just at the window getting some air and i heard a voice say Yo? it was a female but the funny thing was i could not see anyone???????
ghosts are real????

But we dont drink or do drugs, we just leave it alone, i just poped my head out the window and heard the voice soon as i did
sounded close to like on the path below or something , i am sure it was directed at me

she looked young, like 16 or something and her hair was kinda curly,
its normal to sit at the window and get air you know, why is that wierd to you? Tinted windows mean nothing cause she knows who's home

Basically everytime i say i am going out or doing something , she says on my own?, wtf is that suppose to mean. if i bring a girl in she starts questioning me what have i been doing with her, she cleary dosent want me to have anything in life as she has never been a giving person , i even think she is a demon or something , like pure evil in a quiet way...., i don't wanna move out because i can't aford to.

I might start to shock her, like rent out another place and go for a month just to show if she trys to 1 bit put me off doing anything , she knows i am gone, i don't wanna just forget her forever as she has been a good mum that's fed me well and stuff, its just the things she comes out with like, i have to be with people todo something????????
is that strange behavoir to you or what?????

She even bother mags father cos he's down with me

but its as bad as things like going to the shop to get a drink ,

Back
Top Bottom