**Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here ** (56k ***)

A mate sent me this..... I mean wtf lol?!?!?

st170.jpg

Oh Dear

image0179vg.jpg

What you can't see is the 2 baked bean cans coming out of what looks like a hacksawed gap in the bumper :/

I'll try and get a pic of the focus I keep seeing around with vinyls & spinner wheel trims :eek:

90% sure i saw the "pimp my ride" Capri on the M3 today, Very blue with chrome alloys and cream interior :( , no piccie tho

RSH said:
A mate sent me this..... I mean wtf lol?!?!?

LOL if that were mine I could claim it was my initials :p

I saw this beauty on my way home from work

KAck.jpg

I really wanted to get a side on shot but it was such a beast that it totally smoked me through town ;) If I had of got a side on shot you'd have seen that the (tasteful) colour changing flames went right from the front wings along the whole side of the car.

Other points to note on this one are the bodykit which really did look like it was made from polystyrene painted silver, lex arse lights and DTM style twin upswept exhaust ala 1999 Lax Power :D

thepedster said:
called a Polo Harelquin, cant find a 'real' picture, looks like this though:

http://www.vwmm.com/87.polo.hqn.jpg

a very popular model considering it was never supposed to exist ;)

and had nothing to do with Benetton

I snapped one in my local car park not long ago
polo13bj.jpg

polo20zr.jpg

I think this used to be a Mondeo
image0155kb.jpg

Saw this on the way into a car park had to go back to check if I actually saw it.
image0406fv.jpg

-Mic- said:
Did it hit the wall or am I just not looking at it right?

Lol no there is a garage right across the road from my house and we rent like 6 parking spaces at the front of our house to them so we get all sorts of crash victims parked outside :) Had to go and take a pic when I saw it :D

Back
Top Bottom