**Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here ** (56k ***)

Caporegime
jonno.co.uk said:
brand spanking new lamburghini saw a couple of weeks ago in my area :eek:

boy was it loud :D

lambo.jpg

Thought i knew that place. I saw that same lambo outside my school (George Spencer). It drove around the island there and kept coming back showing off to all the kiddies.

Suspended
Nice Murcie Roadster...

No pics, but a question. Was pootling along at the weekend and saw what I thought was a Golf GTi at first. It didn't have the usual red grille surround though and had dual exhaust pipes at the back, R32 style. Is there a new R32 out, or just a bodykitted GTi?

Also, red 360 with the numberplate "Y1 5LOG". Great.

Soldato
gurdas said:
Disagree, usually someone with a £100k car has many outgoings so wouldn't want silly expenditures such as parking fines;)

im sorry, but 30 quid to park outside your mates house with no cars around you when you drive a nice car imo is worth every penny :)

Soldato
I was wondering what was so special about that car before I noticed the doors, quite usefull in that situation but look at the empty trolleys waiting around to bang into the side and leave a nice dent.

Check out this little oddball, a Jap city car ?

noddy3rp.jpg

Felt a bit silly taking the pic with my chunky cam so didnt notice the make/model. Always a good idea to carry a camera in the car though incase of accident

Soldato
Nozzer said:
Had to dig down a way to find this thread, but when I saw this car, I thought of it...

lambastra.jpg

Nice to see a Lambo GTE, think there very rare! Glad to see hes using the door rite by parking close to cars in the car park..... there not just for Chavy ******* to think they look cool, lol!

Back
Top Bottom