Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
It pains me to see some of those cars on city streets.... They should be out there in the wilderness. Taking on twisties

they dont know how to drive those cars, you get them on a B road at speed they'd be scared out of their wits, those cars are for posing around the West End only.

those rich Arabs probably come over here for the summer to go shopping, their cars are probably imported from their homes and stored somewhere in Pall Mall, when they return home the cars are sent home too.

Last edited:
Soldato
It would be so sad, if there was actually anywhere that wasn't a track that you could use even a fraction of their ability without breaking the law. But as that doesn't exist, they are and always will be just a fashion item or a 'willy-waving' item.

Soldato
Like leaving a cheetah in a cage. It would have no room to stretch are flex it's muscles.... So sad

i'd be totally embarrassed behind the wheel of a Ferrari, i'd feel so false and pretentious........esp at traffic lights with other drivers staring at me :eek:

Soldato
It would be so sad, if there was actually anywhere that wasn't a track that you could use even a fraction of their ability without breaking the law. But as that doesn't exist, they are and always will be just a fashion item or a 'willy-waving' item.

it's best described by an old British word that you dont hear any more..................it's very Vulgar behaviour to flaunt your money, it's the sign of a peasant who comes from a poor breeding stock :D:D:D

Caporegime

Let's be honest, not many people with those cars actually stick to the limits. I've been a passenger in such cars quite a few times and none of the driver's give a crap. Whether it's trying to take on roundabouts as fast as possible, or doing 150+ on the motorway, they don't think twice about doing it - and I don't think I really would either.

Soldato
, when they return home the cars are sent home too.

Not always. I remember seeing a thread on pistonheads about 5 years ago where a photographer had found lots of garages with supercars in them, with arab plates just collecting dust as these guys will bring over the next latest and greatest supercar the following year.

Quite sad that this engineering and design brilliance goes wasted because of these yobs.

Soldato
Agreed. Most people just show then off like a watch or a handbag. They are machines made to go fast. Please use properly.

To be fair, most of them launch to like 80mph on 30mph roads and get to run for about 200metres before getting stuck in traffic again :o

Its quite hilarious seeing it so consistently.

Back
Top Bottom