Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

daz

daz

Soldato
It wouldn't look as bad without the giant wing. Looks better in the stealth/batmobile look though, rather than bright colours.

I know it's all about downforce-yo but can see why Enzo didn't like rear wings on cars.

Soldato
L

I think the only element of style on this car is the colour. It was very clearly built to perform and let the engineering behind it dictate the shape.

Agreed, although one design choice which baffles me is the glass in the doors...surely this just adds weight? I can see benefits in making the cabin feel less claustrophobic, but that strikes me as a choice of comfort or luxury over performance, which isn't what the car is about. Anyone know if there's a technical reason for them?

Caporegime
Agreed, although one design choice which baffles me is the glass in the doors...surely this just adds weight? I can see benefits in making the cabin feel less claustrophobic, but that strikes me as a choice of comfort or luxury over performance, which isn't what the car is about. Anyone know if there's a technical reason for them?

Is it glass? Or plexiglass? Like you I have no idea but it's very possible that this is a lighter material, or even a removable element for track days.

Back
Top Bottom