Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Permabanned
Just spotted this near my office. I'm guessing the ticket won't bother him.

qC7dhBX.jpg

I've purposesfully parked mine in places where I knew I was highly likely to get a ticket... and have already had 3... in order to avoid too small parking spaces or tiny multi-stories that have a high probability of causing damage to the car that's a lot more expensive than the ticket...

Soldato
Presumably you'd pay given the opportunity, though. This was parked in a proper parking space, just without a valid ticket, I guess. It was gone when I walked back past half hour later, so I guess he wasn't aiming to stop long and just risked it.

Soldato
This is why I can't go anywhere in my car without doing a complete risk assessment first. I have to know if the venue being visited will have parking, if the parking will be sufficient (either large spaces or at least a high likelihood that I can find a space on the end of a row/out of the way), if there's likely to be people wandering past, if there are high kerbs to be avoided, etc. Girlfriend hates it; she'd spend ages trying to get a spot close to the entrance, I'll spend ages trying to get a spot as far from it as possible.

Soldato
Same here. If I had room I'd buy a banger for day to day use so I didn't have to care. Pretty much anywhere within 50 meters of a supermarket entrance is ding central and it's usually people who will drive off without leaving details too.

Associate
Lamborghini Urus, apologies no pictures as I was driving (identical to the below):

493268.jpg

It took a double take, I thought it was new Cayenne and then...

Soldato
What is this?

Never seen or heard of this marque before.

WqnQ3Lj.jpg

Scimitar GTE, now that brings back some memories. Bought one of those for £250 back when I was at University from a farmer who'd had it laying about his farm for years. Thing was more barn than car and took a bit of coaxing to start, but it drove away and I had it for years. Have to say though, it did take quite a few of those years to get it running perfectly. Still is one of my favourite cars I ever owned, it was my poor man's Jensen Interceptor.

Back
Top Bottom