Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Just a few little niggles, some bigger than others but they are going out of their way to keep me happy hence the 720S :)
Fair enough!

Sounds better than me being charged £50 for a 418i, which I drove a grand total of 4 miles :(

Man of Honour
Just a few little niggles, some bigger than others but they are going out of their way to keep me happy hence the 720S :)
That is part of the McLaren ownership experience and has happened to most owners I know. Nothing too significant, just quality control type issues, electrics, bodywork stuff but they all seem to suffer it at some point. I would not compare them to TVR levels, for they are built to a far higher standard than that, but they all seem to suffer. When they are singing however, they are peerless.

My Merc has had more than it's fair share too, so it's not just a Macca issue but Macca's get their reputation for good reason. I know of owners who will swear blind their cars have been perfect, when it is known that they have been anything but. Just part of the ownership consideration and for me, probably outweighed by how incredible a car they car not least the 720S.

Soldato
Some pics from the Goodwood Members Meet this weekend. Great to be back after a few years. Some of the cars in the general car park were as impressive as the meet itself.

iBWuo93.jpg
C6ez3hQ.jpg
Ipjpr43.jpg
lqfW6O4.jpg
Oi5wClg.jpg
slzzWkN.jpg
1xsQRs6.jpg
RH6SLNJ.jpg
MyjmfJ0.jpg
xkYRafC.jpg
SJZKYqZ.jpg
mojYTgw.jpg
YeJcxxR.jpg
yGq3LJ1.jpg
pc7hH2S.jpg
XTnJuGo.jpg
Ag5jN6N.jpg
UkjjkhV.jpg
RJb5sWa.jpg
adXFE7p.jpg
53761qV.jpg
P6Wm1kp.jpg
7mjkYrI.jpg
vSKX6k7.jpg

I managed to capture Rowan Atkinsons face as he saw the attention he was gathering in the paddock.

u7u8edC.jpg

Soldato
Couldn't get a pic as I was driving but saw what I think was a raised older Supra on huge wheels in a matte black wrap - driven like an absolute tool for a few miles on the M6 yesterday afternoon, undercutting, switching lanes abruptly, pumping out plumes of blinding black smoke each time they floored it, basically an absolute hazard and amazed they didn't cause a pile up. Absolute tool.

Soldato
Couldn't get a pic as I was driving but saw what I think was a raised older Supra on huge wheels in a matte black wrap - driven like an absolute tool for a few miles on the M6 yesterday afternoon, undercutting, switching lanes abruptly, pumping out plumes of blinding black smoke each time they floored it, basically an absolute hazard and amazed they didn't cause a pile up. Absolute tool.
I know the car.. it was at japfest yesterday. Diesel swapped supra. Strange thing to say the least.

Soldato

MKIII or MKIV?

Associate
Was down near Great Yarmouth at the weekend, they had some lovely cars near the seafront/Pier Sunday:

IMG-0653.png

IMG-0662.png

IMG-0662.png" alt="IMG-0662" border="0">

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom