Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Never seen one before don't know if they are common in the UK, but this certainly caught my eye on my holiday and it's the first time I've seen one:

07082010279s.jpg

Oh I've seem them before, they are extremely rare in the UK (they are pretty rubbish though and ugly as sin) ...but there are a few around.

I saw a BMW thing covered in swirly black swirls on the M1 today. From what I could gather it looked like an X1. It wasn't as big as the X3 or X5.

But why the secrecy and painting it in the black swirly things? Aren't the X1's released already? :confused:

On the topic of number plates, there's a fiat 500 (not sure if it's an Abarth, don't think is is) with 'ENG115H' or similar with no spaces that passes through our village fairly often (remote village so I presume she's local)

Makes me smile a tad whenever I see the plate, but also I think it looks awful at the same time.

:D
I burst out laughing myself as I drove past it, then thought I should turn back incase there was anybody in it. :o
By the looks of it they had mounted the curb abit further back followed by hitting the gate post which sent them over part of the hedge, then just abandoned the car there.

Last edited:
:D
I burst out laughing myself as I drove past it, then thought I should turn back incase there was anybody in it. :o
By the looks of it they had mounted the curb abit further back followed by hitting the gate post which sent them over part of the hedge, then just abandoned the car there.

Judging by the hole by the kerb on the "driveway", it looks like they tore the gatepost out and took it with them. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom