Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Was in London & Birmingham for the weekend and spotted a few cars, I saw a beautiful E-Class coupe in white with panoramic roof and it was superb, I was too busy looking at it and forgot to take my phone out :(

Just like this you mean - Link?

Its for sale soon actually if you are interested, being 'forced' to have a 3.5l V6 petrol cabriolet (in dark grey) instead, sounds one hell of a lot nicer though.

Saw a BMW 535d? on the A500 today, was out and about, went to OCUK. Stuck the BMW, it was white, with the last 3 letters being DAZ...the back end was black-ish brown with soot....ironic?

Also at OCUK, saw a beautiful Evo X FQ360? Rice deep red with awesome anthracite looking hoops, looked lush.

Shame I was driving alone, otherwise I would have got a shot of the dirty GTR when I left the A34.

Just like this you mean - Link?

Its for sale soon actually if you are interested, being 'forced' to have a 3.5l V6 petrol cabriolet (in dark grey) instead, sounds one hell of a lot nicer though.

drool.big.gif

Yes!

I am interested but that matters very little when the asking price is nowhere near my budget lol.

So they were outside the Ferrari dealer, but whatever :p
GTO, 2 Californias and an F355 Spider.

They also had a lush 512 TR and some 458 Italias inside, but it'd be lame taking pictures inside the dealership ;)
They had some stupid stuff for sale inside too.. Conrod and piston from a 2002 F1 car? £500 please. :rolleyes:

Anyway, apologies for the poor quality pictures, but they were taken on my Sony Ericsson Elm™

DSC00090.jpg

DSC00089.jpg

DSC00091.jpg

Back
Top Bottom