Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

I had to stop and herd this off the road today on the way home from picking up my sister from work

*swan photo*

Lol, that was standing on the grass of the roundabout when I went past earier today - silly swan. :p

Its probably one of the ones that lives on the pond at the hospital, they were attacking cars and buses in the car park when I was there one day last year. :o

Lol, that was standing on the grass of the roundabout when I went past earier today - silly swan. :p

Its probably one of the ones that lives on the pond at the hospital, they were attacking cars and buses in the car park when I was there one day last year. :o

It's still there? Might be worth calling the RSPB to get it moved if it doesn't shift!

But yes, silly angry swan!

imag01332.jpg

My van few weeks back :(

Wondered what the racket was in my local petrol station and spent ages trying to spot this small thing pulling out.
Q3a3N.jpg

From Oulton this weekend:
Nl3A6.jpg
My other half says "those overalls do a lot for her arse don't they? Take a pic". I hadn't even noticed, fail! But we did give the pic girls a decent inspection. A petrol head girlfriend with an eye for eye candy, I'm so lucky!

A random snap I took from the action:
iiC7C.jpg

Back
Top Bottom