Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
Thats illegal isnt it? Can't have red lights facing forward on a car

I always wonder how HGVs get away with multi coloured forward facing lights ? some of them round here look like a whole Christmas light show - if you had on your car you'd be pulled over immediately ? don't get the difference

Soldato
I always wonder how HGVs get away with multi coloured forward facing lights ? some of them round here look like a whole Christmas light show - if you had on your car you'd be pulled over immediately ? don't get the difference
Maybe it's allowed as its higher up, they tend to be in the cabin too rather than on the outside? Also thinking if think a hgv is a cop car you might need an eye test :p.

Soldato
GT4RS spotted today at the Motorist.

20240101-104848.jpg

20240101-104821.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Just seen a car with a reg that started “BJ69”. Yes, I am immature.

Not as immature as the owner!

May I draw your attention to my post several pages back where I saw a black audi with BJ69 WTF...

I see it a lot, yes it is juvenile but yes I also love it and every time I see it (around Chobham/Farnham in Surrey) I have a chuckle.

Last edited:
Soldato
There's a nice Jaguar convertible at the surgery next door to work, with DR 9000 as the plate.

Saw a luxury barge like a Bentley or something last week, with 9000 DR. Of course it then pulled into the same parking lot I usually see the Jag.

Back
Top Bottom