Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Cjuch59l.png

Looked up from my laptop and this was parked outside a neighbours house. Unfortunately didn't see them leave so may never know if they were well built, taking up two plane seats or packing heat.

OcUK Staff
Had a drive of an Artura yesterday, pleasantly surprised by it I must admit! Definitely goes well and still sounds good :D

432056964_10159806771906966_8230688028257669297_n.jpg

I truly enjoyed my few days with Artura was a truly fabulous car to drive and the electric mode was perfect for towns and traffic and all out sport/track for decent A/B roads.

Can’t agree on sound though thought it sounded pants compared to my 600 LT and lacked the drama which was a shame.

New Artura Spider looks really good though, big improvement on the coupe so hope it does well for them.

Associate
Batmans looking for ya.
It was a little haha!
I truly enjoyed my few days with Artura was a truly fabulous car to drive and the electric mode was perfect for towns and traffic and all out sport/track for decent A/B roads.

Can’t agree on sound though thought it sounded pants compared to my 600 LT and lacked the drama which was a shame.

New Artura Spider looks really good though, big improvement on the coupe so hope it does well for them.
Was genuinely surprised by it to be fair, really revved out well too. Would love to drive one for a day or two on roads I know well; my 650s goes in for service next month & I might see if they’ll drop me an Artura demo while it’s in to get a better view of it.

Back
Top Bottom