Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Man of Honour
That TT is FANTASTIC!!!!

In the most terrible thing ever FANTASTIC sort of way.

The brains behind that must be off the scale of spesh.

Last edited:
Soldato
Not entirely sure what this little roadster that I was following this morning was, but it was nice to see. Image a bit crap though.

fdSDbJN.jpg

Looked up it's MOT, it's registered as a "Hawk Sport", which appears to be a Cobra clone of some sort after a quick Google: http://hawkcars.net/home/showroom/hawk-289-roadster/

Last edited:
Caporegime
Saw two RS500 Sierra Cosworths today on the M5 near Gloucester services, no photo unfortunately as I was driving.

One was Moonstone Blue, the other White (iirc only 52 examples of these respective coloured cars were built!)

It was all the more surprising that they were being driven rather than trailered, good too see such cars getting used especially given most are now just hugely overpriced collectors items....

I'm assuming they were either travelling to or from some Ford gathering in the area?

Soldato
Saw two RS500 Sierra Cosworths today on the M5 near Gloucester services, no photo unfortunately as I was driving.

One was Moonstone Blue, the other White (iirc only 52 examples of these respective coloured cars were built!)

It was all the more surprising that they were being driven rather than trailered, good too see such cars getting used especially given most are now just hugely overpriced collectors items....

I'm assuming they were either travelling to or from some Ford gathering in the area?
That's about £1m of cars right?

Which is totally nuts, they're rare I get that but also certainly by today's standards and even in many ways by their day's they are crap :)

Caporegime
That's about £1m of cars right?

Which is totally nuts, they're rare I get that but also certainly by today's standards and even in many ways by their day's they are crap :)
Nowhere near £1m despite the rare colours (assuming they are not ultra low mileage) which given both were being driven, I assume not...

The last one that went for absurd money was very low mileage, even so, I bet these were £100K+ examples each.

Not that I think they represent nor reflect such a value whatsoever incidentally, old Ford prices have been insane for a long time, and only going up it seems.

Crazy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom