Post your favourite case.

Associate
My favourite case!!! ;)

My 'baby' (bloody big baby!!!!)

1142798360.jpg

1142798395.jpg

1142798437.jpg

Soldato
The top two are nice cases, but the bottom two have to many quirks for me to consider them near my favourite cases, the silverstone looks good, but the tsunami tries to hard to be a wavemaster.

Soldato
That looks like the v2100 vanilla to me, at least pictured :p

They are great cases, but the v1000+ looks better. (/opens the can of worms)

Soldato
i think i'm the first to say it...

Antec Sonata I, the original one... the second one has a couple of improvements, but i think the air duct is a bad idea (especially if your using a decent sized CPU heatsink).

when the case first came out, i fell in love with the damn thing... great design, quiet housing, love the drive rails and removeable components etc...

only thing its missing is a removeable motherboard tray.

Soldato
Or some sunglasses :p

Motheboard trays are not everything, although I will agree the Sonata is a prime example of where one should have been used, with a rear fan mounting bracket to keep the fan size intacked.

Soldato
Yewen said:
Coolermaster ATCS 110 ;)

Best case ever made :D

http://www.yewen.co.uk/reviews/110.htm more pics towards the bottom for you.

Also you quote there 110 pictures but not mine *cries* :p

Why does this case cost £180 new lol?
And where do I buy one I cant find one even on the coolermaster site, it looks exactly the same as my coolermaster wave master but not the way front - or have I missed something here? It is a nice case though I think I might prefer one of those to my wavemaster because of its simplicity.

Soldato
Coolermaster are not manifacturing the ATC series anymore, thats why they are so rare :(. If ya dont find one how about a Lian Li PC-7+ ;)

Back
Top Bottom