Post your favourite slow cooker recipes

Associate
The Problem with us is we don't eat the same stuff, ie wife doesn't do meat and I don't do anything with Gluten so although I wish I could do a nice meal for everyone it kind of doesn't work apart from say sunday Dinner which these days on your terms alone is expensive.

Last edited:
Soldato
The Problem with us is we don't eat the same stuff, ie wife doesn't do meat and I don't do anything with Gluten so although I wish I could do a nice meal for everyone it kind of doesn't work apart from say sunday Dinner which these days on your terms alone is expensive.
You can get slow cookers dividers so you can use 1 slow cooker for 2 meals

Soldato
This one never fails me.

Soft boiled eggs. (Dippy eggs, :D)

1. Place the room temperature eggs in the frying chamber of the Air Fryer.
  2. Select the Air Fry function and set the temperature to 132°C and the time for 9 minutes. Start the Air Fryer with the eggs in the frying chamber whilst preheating.
  3. Ignore when prompted to “Add Food” and “Turn Food.”
  4. Once cooked, use tongs to remove the eggs from the frying chamber and place immediately into a bowl of cold water for 5 minutes.
  5. Dry the eggs with a paper towel then roll on a hard surface to break the shell and carefully peel this away.
  6. Enjoy !!
I'm impressed your slow cooker has an air fryer attachment. I suppose it was inevitable they would combine all these cooking devices into one. I am waiting for an Air Fryer Microwave combo.

Back
Top Bottom