Postage costs?...

Associate
Does anyone on here know approximately how much it would cost to post an Xbox 360 (core system) from UK to USA? Just sold one on a competitors site and need to send an invoice to someone.

thanks in advance

Commissario
Also wouldn't the 360 probably not work in the U.S. (different power supply, different region for games/dvd's etc).

I woud personally be rather suspicious about it, as they aren't exactly in massively short supply now, and I can't really think of any reason a UK/European version would be prefered over a U.S. one.

Call me cynical.

Anyway, to keep on topic, I would suggest something like UPS, Fed-Ex or DHL with full tracking, enough insurance to cover the cost of the goods, and well packaged.

Soldato
I tried to send a Wah pedal (To be fixed) via Royal mail to USA(small custom company).
Needless to say, it wasn't sent.

£35 :eek: :eek: :eek:

It only cost £150 :p

I'm guessing the 360 would be roughly the same weight, or it may be by size or by g/cm3 etc.

I think this was insured.

Permabanned
Oh my, sold an Xbox on Ebay for 105 inc postage.
Went to send it, there was 4 parcels, come to about 140 just for postage, told them I'd go elsewhere and gave the guy a refund.
Was so much,
Resold it just to the UK, come to £35.

MC_Bob

[EDIT] - WereWolf, agreed. Wont work in the US due to having different frequencies and half the voltage for a start.

Back
Top Bottom