Powerisers

Associate
I'm a chubbo and have some of these. I look like a right knob no doubt but I find them pretty easy to walk in and I can just about run and jump a little.

Soldato
I'm not really sure. I just think ****. I realise it's starred out, but it's not a particularly offensive word, I don't feel particularly strongly about it :p

Man of Honour
I think I'm OcUKs resident expert on these. I've been using them for about 3 years now. It's great fun but takes a lot of work both on the technique to use them and muscles that they use.

My best pair did get stolen recently though :(

Soldato
I have a trampoline, thanks

So do I but I don't think you can compare them.

I wanted a paid since I saw them 4 years back but the cost was a bit too high at £200. Don't know if the price has lowered since then. I even got in touch with the distributors to see if I could get a cheap pair to see if I wanted them to sell them in bulk in a shop in Newquay but was only offered RRP for them.

Soldato
I think of it better than that "free running" thing people seem to be obsessed with right now, considered grabbing a pair a year or so ago, then I realised I hurt myself enough moutain boarding and even after a few years I still can't do anything interesting.

Back
Top Bottom