Pre-built gaming pc under £1000

Associate
I'm looking for a good pre-built gaming PC costing a maximum of £1000 including vat and UK delivery. I want to be able to play the latest games smoothly at a good level of detail and also have scope to upgrade to keep up in a year or so. I looked into building my own but, to be honest, I find the notion a little daunting. I was looking at pre-built No competitors systems online but cant properly assess their virtues with my limited knowledge. I'm a total novice so it would need to be relatively plug and play. I don't need a monitor or any peripherals. I'm starting an architecture degree in the coming year so it would be helpful if it could double as a CAD machine.

As an aside, how would such a PC stack up against the performance of current gen consoles?

Please forgive me if this is a question that is asked several times a day on this forum.

Associate
You've asked for a gaming machine to double up as a CAD machine also. I would give people some time to create a spec to do so! Most people will just list the parts that you can then add to the system builder or you can even post the list of components in the Customer Service section and OCUK may give you a quote on the build.

Patience my friend. :)

Back
Top Bottom