Pre built gaming pc ?

Associate
OP
I'm not to keen on building, so to star from scratch could someone recommend me a pre built gaming pc with a monitor that could run most games on max graphics please with a new budget of £1100

Soldato
Soldato
Definitely get a better monitor. that resolution is too low! You won't be stressing the majority of graphics cards and you will just be wasting power.

honestly the system i suggested is a good shout and you have enough spare cash left for a nice shiny 1080P monitor :D

Associate
OP
NathWraith with the system you have suggested what sort of games could it run on max graphics ? And does it include an OS system ?

Last edited:
Soldato
NathWraith with the system you have suggested what sort of games could it run on max graphics ? And does it include an OS system ?

If you really want to get a prebuilt and not build it yourself, then go for the one you selected in post#10, better value/performance.
Although check to see which 7950 it is.

Soldato
Definitely get a better monitor. that resolution is too low! You won't be stressing the majority of graphics cards and you will just be wasting power.

honestly the system i suggested is a good shout and you have enough spare cash left for a nice shiny 1080P monitor :D

lol, I was trying to save him money :D

If you really want to get a prebuilt and not build it yourself, then go for the one you selected in post#10, better value/performance.
Although check to see which 7950 it is.

It's a MSI 7950 TwinFrozr Model!

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom