Pre-built gaming system

Associate
Hi guys,

Looking for a new system want to get a pre built system. I'm looking for a 8700 or 8700k CPU and at least a Gtx 1080 8gb with 16gb ram min and SSD/HD combo. My budget for the system is around 1.5k but can push a little if needed and open to opinions if something is better suited. I'll be adding a monitor at a later date so not required yet.

I've seen a few builds on the site but can't seem to pin point a system. They seem to have PSU which are best suited after researching.

Many thanks in advance

Associate
OP
Hi, Thanks for the reply.

hadn't really thought of OCUK building it from a custom list so definitely interested in that option if the components are of better quality.

Yes it will be 100% gaming with streaming on twitch in mind.

I wasn't aware the 1070ti had replaced the 1080 really. I mean the dream would be to have a 1080ti but not sure how much over budget having that card would take me but if not too much then could be an option.

thanks again for the reply

Associate
OP
thanks for taking the time for that orbital really appreciate it.

I'd really like to stick with intel/Nvidia if I can really. I was planning on getting a 24" 144hz monitor soon after the pc and play at 1080p so I guess that's a factor to take into account but guess the cards im looking at should handle these kind of monitors.

But after seeing your 27" monitor which is 1440p I'm wondering if that could be an option but I assume id struggle to meet 144 fps to take advantage of the 144hz monitor unless I have a 1080ti card.

Back
Top Bottom