Prebuilt £2300 budget

Associate
Hi everyone

Been out the loop for a long time. Looking at specs and different builds over the last few days and I'm just so confused

Looking for recommendation for a prebuilt intel/nvidia pc for gaming

Games will be fps like call of duty, warzone. Doom eternal, cs, fortnite.

It would be nice if that money would allow them to be played in maximum graphics settings

I dont really know what size monitor to get or ideal resolution to be playing fps games.

Budget for pc is £2300 and monitor £400

Is there optimum monitor sizes for fps games and what refresh rate do I need to look for?

Just want a fast primary drive around 1tb and dont need additional storage

Thank you for any help

Soldato
Hi everyone

Been out the loop for a long time. Looking at specs and different builds over the last few days and I'm just so confused

Looking for recommendation for a prebuilt intel/nvidia pc for gaming

Games will be fps like call of duty, warzone. Doom eternal, cs, fortnite.

It would be nice if that money would allow them to be played in maximum graphics settings

I dont really know what size monitor to get or ideal resolution to be playing fps games.

Budget for pc is £2300 and monitor £400

Is there optimum monitor sizes for fps games and what refresh rate do I need to look for?

Just want a fast primary drive around 1tb and dont need additional storage

Thank you for any help

Should be built for £2350 odd

ODE
My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £2,122.04 (includes shipping: £13.20)

AMD version- at 1440p/4k should produce same FPS

DE
Total: £2,027.08 (includes shipping: £13.20)

monitors

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/asus...-widescreen-led-gaming-monitor-mo-0ab-as.html

IPS for better colour

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/giga...ync-led-backlit-gaming-monitor-mo-004-gi.html

personally, go all in for under £2400 built from OCUK with monitor . specially the way things are going, extra £4-500 in the bank and still a good spec for 1440p 100+hz gaming on high settings for a while
2TB M.2 drive to handle enough games through lockdown

B CODE
Total: £2,035.65 (includes shipping: £20.82)

Last edited:
Soldato
I'd go for something like this:

Total: £2,402.70 (includes shipping: £20.82)

Obviously you could add an aftermarket cooler and upgrade the case but this offers everything you asked for.

Edit: Didn't see the Intel requirement, honestly AMD are the better choice right now.​

Back
Top Bottom