PREPARE YOUR WALLETS: ASUS ROG MATRIX 2080Ti LANDS THIS WEEK!

Associate
I want to thank OCUK for an excellent transaction. I purchased this card without hassle and received it within 2 days of them receiving them. A++++ Service

I will definitely rate them with the highest marks when asked. Very impressed.. Thanks again.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hey Gibbo you have any more cards coming ?

Yes but Asus can only supply around 1-2 per week, we hope to get more next week, which will cover the back orders, but I doubt this card will ever show in stock because it is selling quite well surprisingly but it does seem the coolest and fastest 2080Ti on the market. :)

Soldato
We had 4pc which all presold and likely to be no one from the forum I am afraid.
Oh drop the mic @Gibbo :D. I think the price doesn't really matter at this point. The thread is kept alive by people ironically moaning about the price which keeps it in the new posts section which in turn exposes it to the potential buyer ;).

Anyway. Nice card and I'm sure OCUK are not that far off what ASUS/NVIDIA want for the card.

Soldato
Yes but Asus can only supply around 1-2 per week, we hope to get more next week, which will cover the back orders, but I doubt this card will ever show in stock because it is selling quite well surprisingly but it does seem the coolest and fastest 2080Ti on the market. :)

Nope

The 2080ti kingpin is the fastest

Associate
I have to tell you this card still if very beefy. I love it's performance. Literally no issues only performance. I can tweak it extremely high and out of the box it already hits 99% with time spy before touching it. I had to come back and report. It was a good purchase.. thanks again.

Associate
I have to tell you this card still if very beefy. I love it's performance. Literally no issues only performance. I can tweak it extremely high and out of the box it already hits 99% with time spy before touching it. I had to come back and report. It was a good purchase.. thanks again.

Glad to hear it's serving you well :)

OcUK Staff
OP

Enjoy it, Asus won't be building any more, so they are rather rare.

Soldato
Watched the break down of this card when Linus first got his hands on it, its quite a beast and weighs a fair ton as well. Great card which usually comes with a not so great price, its as expected these days. Give it 2-3 years and it'll be worth £200 on MM.

Soldato
Watched the break down of this card when Linus first got his hands on it, its quite a beast and weighs a fair ton as well. Great card which usually comes with a not so great price, its as expected these days. Give it 2-3 years and it'll be worth £200 on MM.

distribution prices weren't that bad, in line with strix at retail. what hurts was you could barely get any, resellers had more but at good mark up

Associate
I hope next time around they will release waterblock variants, like Waterforce for Gigabyte this generation.

They used to have those Ares cards awhile back. Hopefully we will see something similar in the future but more mainstream and full run.

Soldato
Any idea when? Not seen anything on super yet.

Nvidia - “there won’t be a successor for the foreseeable future” means there will be a new GPU around February next year.

The 2080ti is already more than a year old. They’ll capitalise on sales over the Xmas period then make the announcement early in the new year. I’d put money on it.

Back
Top Bottom