Pressure King Pro 3L version - Accessories?

Soldato
Bit of a long shot, but after that kitchen gadgets thread I have taken a shine to the idea of a pressure cooker. The 3L version would best suit me but I am having a hard time finding accessories such as steaming trays, interlocking pan sets etc, which *DEFO* fit the 3L pot size. They seem to be AWOL compared to accessories for the 5L and up versions.

There seem to be some good sets for American "Instant Pot" brand 3 quart(3.5L), but these are not available in the UK, Ebay is a source but obviously expensive and not 100% certain they would fit anyway.

So, does anyone have any experience with this size and what bits and bobs do you use with it pot-wise etc.

Soldato
Hi, Have you seen the 3l version? its really small. We went for 5L and suits us for 2 or a batch cook casserole. Not being funny or anything.
Also the 5l definitely comes with a few lil accessories veg tray spoon and a measuring cup. :)

disclaimer:-sorry didnt mean to not answer properly. :)

Soldato
OP
After having no luck sourcing anything for the 3L version in the UK I probably will end up getting the 5L, things will just have to rattle around in it. Plenty of 3rd party pan sets and gizmos available for that size. The 3L would probably have been more efficient for my needs but it does seem to be the runt in terms of what you can get for it.

Back
Top Bottom