Pressure washer recommendations

Soldato
Picked up a Nilfisk Core150 PowerControl today and it makes my K2 Compact look like an old man with prostate trouble having a wee.

Tested it using the Rough nozzle at full power on an aged white plastic garden chair and it was removing the dirt and at least a millimetre of plastic.

Will start at 1 and work up on things I don’t want trashed.

Soldato
The patio cleaner that came with my Nilfisk is a piece of crap. The pressure washer itself is great but the plastic patio cleaner is good for nowt, just leaves swirly marks all over the patio. I found it better and quicker to just use one of the nozzles and clean it methodically.
That's weird the nilfisk patio cleaner for me does a brilliant job, so much faster.

Soldato
Tested it using the Rough nozzle at full power on an aged white plastic garden chair and it was removing the dirt and at least a millimetre of plastic.
+1

you really don't need one that is too powerful -
On the compressed concrete patio stones it(K6) will remove the surface whereas a bleach solution sprayed on will eradicate black mold stains more efficiently without the electricity & water consumption the karcher costs.
equally it & UV contributed to car clearcoat degradation I think - one new bonnet later.

Soldato
The trick with slabs is spraying a 10% bleach solution on first and letting it work for 15-20 minutes.

My Nilfisk Core150 PowerControl then brings them up a treat with the standard “gentle” nozzle on the highest pressure setting.

I‘m pretty sure any other decent washer would do the same though.

Back
Top Bottom