• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Prime 95 worker stopingbwith error

Associate
OP
Do all workers stop with an error or just one?

I think if it's only one, the other workers will carry on until explicitly stopped (Test menu/Stop).
Just the one, I've not seen more than one stop, I ran the test coz crome keep crashing and it's plug ins

What can I try too keep my system stable? I've added 5 on too ram voltage but still doing it?

Man of Honour
Witch settings should try and bios and how much extra voltage?
honestly wouldn't. these 13900k cpus run hot hot hot. if anything would be undervolting. but this would probably expose the instability further

what i would do: make sure everything is at stock including the ram (ie disable xmp) and then try again

Associate
OP
honestly wouldn't. these 13900k cpus run hot hot hot. if anything would be undervolting. but this would probably expose the instability further

what i would do: make sure everything is at stock including the ram (ie disable xmp) and then try again
Worked it out my new 2 wd sn850x 4tb drives were the issue lol swop to my 2 old drives and no issues bin testing all day and no prob so rmaing the drives

Back
Top Bottom