Pro Evo 6

Permabanned
i am finding it hard to score in this game , every time i use shoot it goes sky high :( do you have to direct the analog down on the joypad?
using logic 3 usb joypad

Last edited:
Associate
mosehn said:
i am finding it hard to score in this game , every time i use shoot it goes sky high :( do you have to direct the analog down on the joypad?

Yeah it is considerably hard to score goals in some particular ways, I've found that to score in PES 6 you have to be in the right position. For example if you pass across to a player while he is running and shoot first time it'll go sky high, but if you pass to a stationary player and perform a "first timer", the shot is a powerful low drive. It is a bit annoying because it's a bit unrealistic! :mad:

So, just learn what shots from where will likely go over and try to stop shooting from there. Pass it around a bit until you know you're in a good position to shoot :).

Soldato
rdfcpete said:
So do I dude, I've won one against my mate out of about 20, who is in fairness very good...

Fancy a match later say 6.30 ish? You've got hell of a chance against me, I can't defend :p

Pete.

i finished work at 2pm today and i was so tired that i've slept right through until now (nearly midnight :p)

but i'm up for a game pretty much anytime. if you have xfire, my userid is marc2003 :)

Associate
this is a big thread, in honesty i havent read through it all

I have pes6 adn fifa 07

camparison wise

well have to say pes plays better on the pitch

fifa feels more scripted, and the cpu defenders foul for too much without the computer seeming to realise that pulling a striker to the floor in the penalty box, by his shire IS A PENALTY and a RED card for the defender. When that happens 5 times in one game, I usually scream and play somethign else.

I do find it difficult to find my way around the out of game area in pes.

when trying to pick your team, the little graph comparison thing is ok, but I woudl much prefer to be able to actually see the skill numbers of my players to make a proper judement as to how I want to play.

The big fault with Pes, for me is the lack of licence. That is the one thing that will keep me shelling out my hard earned for fifa. I like to look at my chosen team, play them and see how I can get them to the prem.

I have edited portsmouth, made them Stoke, changed the strip, and put in all the players I coudl find that play at stoke (not many, I found hoefkins, grifin, bangoura, hendrie and berger, 3 of which are only at stoke on loan but thats all) So it at least feels like im playing my fave team. But then the only league set up is the master league, random teams by the looks.

Being able to edit the kits so comprehensivly is excellent, and that is another score for PES.

If only they could get real tean names and real leagues, I think fifa would quite quickly disapear (certainly from my shoppign list)

Soldato
as this thread has been bumped, i might well ask my question in here..... since getting my x1950pro i have a rather annoying issue. first of all the game wouldn't even play so i applied a fix that has been mentioned earlier in the thread. :p

now the game is just about playable but i still get odd stuttering especially the sound of a ball being kicked is delayed and that is rather off putting. now i can fix this by disabling vsync but then of course the screen tears. :rolleyes:

is there any other fix i can do? :)

Associate
Bolerus said:
this is a big thread, in honesty i havent read through it all

I have pes6 adn fifa 07

camparison wise

well have to say pes plays better on the pitch

fifa feels more scripted, and the cpu defenders foul for too much without the computer seeming to realise that pulling a striker to the floor in the penalty box, by his shire IS A PENALTY and a RED card for the defender. When that happens 5 times in one game, I usually scream and play somethign else.

I do find it difficult to find my way around the out of game area in pes.

when trying to pick your team, the little graph comparison thing is ok, but I woudl much prefer to be able to actually see the skill numbers of my players to make a proper judement as to how I want to play.

The big fault with Pes, for me is the lack of licence. That is the one thing that will keep me shelling out my hard earned for fifa. I like to look at my chosen team, play them and see how I can get them to the prem.

I have edited portsmouth, made them Stoke, changed the strip, and put in all the players I coudl find that play at stoke (not many, I found hoefkins, grifin, bangoura, hendrie and berger, 3 of which are only at stoke on loan but thats all) So it at least feels like im playing my fave team. But then the only league set up is the master league, random teams by the looks.

Being able to edit the kits so comprehensivly is excellent, and that is another score for PES.

If only they could get real tean names and real leagues, I think fifa would quite quickly disapear (certainly from my shoppign list)

The mod guys can do better than Konami ever could with licenses in terms of quality/quantity/choice/accuracy and keeping things up to date. Konami are too lazy. The scene isn't. Everything in my PES6 has been patched to be 100% correct and licensed. In fact it's more correct than default FIFA. :D

You might want to check out some option files/patches on www.evo-web.co.uk as I think there has been some Championship ones released so you could either use that or use PesFan editor to copy Stoke into your existing option file.

Get on board with the Kitserver as well so you can get High Definition kits and balls/boots/faces etc as well. ;)

pes1.jpg

Soldato
I always use 3-4-3 (c2) formation as I like getting down the wings, not really a great tactic in PES6 so far, well not as good as it was in PES5, but most people seem to flood the middle looking for cut backs and easy tap in's so normally find the wide men are good out balls and good for quick counter attacks.

Associate
hi all,

i just bought this game for pc today after i got obsessed with it on my mates 360! just wondering if there is a large online following for this game, or any online leagues about?

Cheers.

Associate
RickyDVT said:
hi all,

i just bought this game for pc today after i got obsessed with it on my mates 360! just wondering if there is a large online following for this game, or any online leagues about?

Cheers.

www.pesladder.com

This is an online ladder, some good players there and overall a great community. used to play there a lot in the WE8I days, but I dont play as much with PES6 online.

Back
Top Bottom